by Jill Hope on 5 July, 2014
– Complete failure to sort out match day traffic in St James. A problem they dismissed as ‘trivial’
– Ignoring people’s objections to reopening Abington Street to traffic at a cost of £6m.
– A new but badly designed bus station that’s bringing traffic to a grinding halt on a regular basis.
– Grosvenor Centre expansion halted
– House of Fraser lost to Northampton
– A row about the Cobblers expansion with a proposed stand with obscured view.
This is 2014, and it’s only early July.
How many more mistakes can we expect?